K-3 Registration Information
FORMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION in blue are attached
For all students:
- complete the enrollment card (if applicable, please bring custody papers)
- completed emergency card
- parent/guardian permission slip
- money for fees (checks payable to Quincy Public Schools) K-3 - $60
Fees will be reduced if you qualify for reduced lunch K-3 reduced -$30
- money for insurance (if desired), per plan
- completed free/reduced lunch application. You must bring in the confirmation sheet from Quincy Public Schools stating you have been direct certified. One per family.
- dental examination record (Kindergarten and Grade 2 only)
- Student Accident Insurance Information
For Kindergarten and students new to the district only:
home language survey
certified birth certificate - hospital certificate is not acceptable
eye exam and dental exam
Some schools may require additional forms which were included in the mailing or will be provided at registration.
If you have moved to a new address or if you are new to the Quincy School District, please contact the primary school where you are currently living so that you can be placed on their mailing list. A certified birth certificate for students new to the Quincy schools is required at the time they are registered to provide the correct date of birth and the legal guardianship. Enrollment forms will be provided for you to complete at the registration site if you have not contacted the school in advance.
Kindergarten registration: All centers require a CERTIFIED birth certificate to confirm that the child was or will be 5 years old on or before September 1. A copy of this certificate can be made at registration and placed in the child's permanent records so that it does not have to be produced each year. Kindergarten students must also have a physical exam and dental exam that is signed and completed by the child's doctor/dentist. Other forms as mentioned above will also be required for kindergarten studnets. If you have contacted your attendance center in advance, you should have received a mailing in late July to provide instructions and registration forms.