The Security Department is responsible for the overall security and safety of the school buildings, staff, and students.
The Security Department is responsible for the following:
- Provides security guard coverage in all schools
- Provides 24 hour, seven days a week, patrol security coverage
- Acts as a district liaison with local law enforcement
- Receives and distributes incident reports to schools/departments and relays monthly recap to BOE administrators
- Provides student/visitor screenings
- Mitigates safety concerns in the district