- This event has passed.
The 2023 Homecoming Dance is scheduled for September 30, 2023. It will be at the QHS Gym from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. Students and guests must arrive no later than 8:30 p.m.
- Bids will be sold in the QHS Commons during lunch periods on September 21st, 22nd, and 25th.
- All Outside Guest Dance Request paperwork must be completed and turned in to the Main Office by September 20th.
- Guests must be at least 9th grade and cannot be older than 20 on the day of the dance.
- Students and guests are required to have a Photo ID (School ID, Driver’s License, Passport, etc.)
- Tentative cost of bids is $25 (Subject to change). QHS students bringing an Outside Guest will only purchase a Double Bid for $50. This Double Bid gets both the QHS student and their guest into the dance. DO NOT PURCHASE A SINGLE BID.
- Any issues/questions should be brought to Student Council representatives as early as possible.
- Please make sure to read the QHS Dance Rules.