Baldwin Elementary School
3000 Maine Street Quincy, IL 62301
A successful connection of the GlobalProtect Agent is required in order to access QPS network resources such as H Drive and software updates. Please follow this guide to install the GlobalProtect Agent software on your district-owned device.
1. Take note of these items before proceeding to the GlobalProtect installation:
2. Once connected to ‘Intranet’, restart your computer so it can obtain the latest settings.
3. After restarting, log in and look for the ‘Software Center’ icon on your desktop.
4. In Software Center, click on the ‘GlobalProtect’ app and click ‘Install’. The install will take some time.
5. Once installed the status will change to ‘Installed’.
6. Now that GlobalProtect is installed, you can return home, connect to your home wifi, and follow these instructions on how to get connected to the district network from home: How to Connect GlobalProtect Agent in Windows*
*NOTE: If you’ve used this guide to install GlobalProtect, you can skip step 1 on the link above.