1416 Maine St Quincy, IL 62301
How to download the latest version of Office Suite Professional Plus
Please Note: To install the latest Office Suite on a district-owned device, please contact Technology via our helpdesk system and we will install it for you.
1. To log in to Office 365, visit https://portal.office.com and enter your district email and password.
NOTE: Logon names vary depending on the user:
for staff: email@example.com
for students: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the following page appears, simply click ‘Install Office‘ and then ‘Office 365 Apps‘. Then skip to step 5.
If this page does not appear, proceed to step 3.
3. Click gear icon at the top-right of the page and select ‘Software‘.
4. Click the ‘Install Office’ button on the following page.
5. The file will begin downloading and the following pop-up will appear. Follow the instructions on this screen to install Office on your desktop!
6. After Office has finished installing, launch Word, Excel or any other of the Office products.
7. Enter your full email address in the text box.
note: Students need to enter their studentID@my.qps.org
8. Enter your password in the password field. Your username should already be entered.
9. Click ‘Skip for Now‘ if you are prompted to add the account to Windows.
10. Click ‘Accept‘ to accept the Office license agreement.
11. Enjoy your copy of Office!