How to download the latest version of Office Suite Professional Plus
Please Note: To install the latest Office Suite on a district-owned device, please contact Technology via our helpdesk system and we will install it for you.
1. To log in to Office 365, visit https://portal.microsoftonline.com and enter your district email and password.
NOTE: Logon names vary depending on the user:
for staff: email@example.com
for students: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If the following page appears, simply click ‘Install Now.’ Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
3. Click gear icon at the top-right of the page and select ‘Office 365 Settings.’
4. Click the ‘Software’ button on the following page.
5. Click the ‘Install’ button on the following page to begin the download and install of Office.
6. In order to install the OneDrive for Business app on a personal device, click the ‘sync’ button, then select ‘Get the OneDrive for Business app that’s right for me.’
7. Open the file after it downloads to begin the install procedure.